Monday, June 28, 2010

Starstruck

The fuckin' party starts now, assholes, 1984. Starstruck is rollin' up on interstellar choppers, givin' the motherfucking middle finger salute to the whole fuckin' galaxy. You terrestrial squares don't know how to cut loose and have a good time, so once again Starstruck is summoned from deep space to put a bony foot in your tight ass. Starstruck actually hailed from the party town of Karisruhe Germany. Thru To You was their only album, and it is a cannon full of confetti and generic OTT rockers about, well, party things like chicks and cars and the very act of rocking hard. Okay, this doesn't really rock all that hard, more like AOR/Hard Rock, but if you are planning a party this summer, or in the '80s, this might come in handy, but keep your eye on Klaus, that rascal has plans on spiking the punch.

7 comments:

Elmo said...

Thank you a lot for this and other posts. Between the Hearse, IC and some HellCrust and random others, I like your taste of music the best. I was really blown away by Legend and Glory Bells :)

oh, and it's Karlsruhe btw, and very close to where I'm living atm.

Anonymous said...

this notion of intergalactic partying lets me know I need this

east kansas banger said...

Shit that's an awesome cover. Stick a skeleton dude on a motorcycle anytime and I'm in. Plus he's cruising thru the cosmos and just don't give a fuck.

Anonymous said...

Fucking awesome.

Anonymous said...

ValueClick seems to have taken over the blogosphere. Thanks for not having it all up in your site. Many sites I used to go to, I won't go to any more-- VC can kiss my metal fucking ass.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/hogosphere/valueclick-and-censorship.php

Mike Desert said...

I really dig this. "Hard Livin'" is total Boston, and on one track there's a direct "Yesterday and Today" lyric.
This record reminds me of my childhood, even though I've never heard it before. Great post!

Anonymous said...

Fucking hell! A skeleton riding a big chopper through outer space and giving the entire cosmos the finger. Now that is fucking badass!