Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Into Darkness

I'm off to perform at the Fall Into Darkness fest in Portland this weekend with both Agalloch and Ludicra. Also performing that weekend are Earth, Amber Asylum, Fauna, Soriah, The Saviours, Yob, SubArachnoid Space, Witch Mountain, and a few others I forget. The blog won't be updated probably until I get back on Monday, but I might be able to scrape something up for Halloween. The awesome poster above was made by the brilliant David D'Andrea. Perhaps I will see you there.

8 comments:

dribbletts said...

Have fun...wish I could be there.
Yob live...kick ass.

Anonymous said...

Dont forget your snare drum key

ido said...

Wish I could be there, too. That is some line-up. Thank you for posting that gorgeous artwork. Have a great show.

Milla said...

Earth!!! I love Earth.
Saw then at the Inferno Festival in Oslo earlier in the year, and absolutely fell in love with them.

Hey, how about Agalloch and Earth touring Europe together in 2010?

Petya V said...

wow what a line up

Mike Desert said...

Don't forget to fill your snare drum key with booger sugar!

Jace said...

Saturday night's all right for fightin'.

Hexenhammer said...

Fauna is fucking amazing. Saw them play in Victoria, BC, with Black Lotus and I'll honestly say that it slightly scared me.

I recall a man standing by the stage taking photos, fauna came out, decked in robes and waving candles in a holder at the end of a chain. One member simply walked over to the man with the camera and, without eye contact, layed a hand on the camera. The man's camera was lowered, as if by a stronger force.

Post photos!