Saturday, July 18, 2009

Intrauterine Cannibalism

Back when I posted Malignancy's pummeling Cross-Species Transmutation album no one cared to comment. Even if you are in indifferent to the angular, pinch harmonic overload and the gastric gurgle of this unsung band of upstate New York duders, I am posting their debut full length album from 1999. Oh, and it's called Intrauterine Cannibalism. Intrauterine Cannibalism (the zoological behavior) is, as the name suggests, where larger stronger embryos feed on smaller ones during gestation. Me thinks the bigger guy on the right of the cover is coming out alone and full.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

But their album covers are really really scary.

I don't think I've been coming here long enough to see the first Malignancy album, but I'm definitely getting this, and if the link still works, the other one.

Anonymous said...

Aïe, c'est donc plus préoccupant qu'un simple manque de lectures ...

Doug said...

i find it hard that no one likes this or the other e.p. enough to comment. this shit is wicked heavy aesop. they remind me of Embalmer and Hemdale a bit. you ever check out Hemdale Aesop? they're my favorite of all modern goregrind/death metal/whatever you wanna call it. they're fucking brutal, and funny.

thanks for posting this, i'm digging the fuck out of it, especially the 3rd song...sick.

Icky said...

Thanks.
This sounds GREAT at 8:15am on a slightly-hungover Saturday morning...

Darwinfish said...

I don't know why people wouldn't comment...this band is awesome.

e normous said...

^ hah, I was just thinking about Embalmer today. "There Was Blood Everywhere" is really pretty special.

Anonymous said...

that technical,clicky,butch death metal sounds like a big dog barking at an out of control type writer

chris said...

very cool, thanks

Anonymous said...

I usually despise this kind of death metal, but this has captured my attention. Riffs are fuckin' catchy, brah! I'm going to need to bring this to my gym.

Not a fan of the drum sound, though.