Big thanks to Mark Beef from Arizona for rescuing this from the vaults. This recording was Hickey's very last appearance as a band. Actually we broke up the night before at some god awful bar in Tucson Arizona, but reunited the next day to play live on KXCI. I guess the DJ hadn't really cleared it with the station directors and they were kind of pissed about the whole thing. We didn't help matters by prattling on about "pussy frat boys" and getting naked. Not the tightest performance or the greatest audio, but historic for the simple fact that it was the night that the band you wished would die actually did.
1. Hickey Blvd.
2. The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
3. Sean's Mohawk
4. California Redemption
5. The Prettiest Junkie In Town
6. Her Prosthetic Hands
7. Underneath The Stupid Sun
8. Everything I know About Sex I Learned From KISS
9. Hickey Is About Long Hair And Getting High
10. The Export of Coffee Beans From Chiapas Mexico...
11. The Kittens Will Have Their Say