Friday, December 11, 2009

Nibiru

Nibiru is the name of this one-man project from San Diego. Nibiru mastermind, Nocturnal Overlord, was a founding member of the longstanding and highly respected kult Black Metal band, Crimson Moon. This CD demo from 2004 was given to me when I had the extreme pleasure of meeting the Overlord himself during Ludicra's stop in San Diego. Nibiru plays a sort of esoteric, keyboard driven brand of cosmic Black Metal. This demo is quite engaging, almost relaxing in a strange way.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty damn awesome, and "almost relaxing in a strange way" is exactly right. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Back when I was 17, I used to sleep to Deicide's Legion on full volume.

My wife would kill me if I tried that now.

Still, depression was just never as fun as it was in the 90's.

TMM said...

I liked the 1st Crimson Moon CD but didn't care for the 2nd one. This is worth checking out.

Anonymous said...

dogs are being fucked
children felt up
homo suck in alley
old woman tries to look young
old mans underwear shit brown
shivering,starving people near dead

Anonymous said...

papyrus = kvltest font ever

ido said...

@PKVZL: Papyrus is the official font for my work's logo. No joke. But we are not very kvlt.

Aesop, I'll give this a listen, although I tend to dislike the more keyboard based black metal. Have been listening to a ton of early DARKTHRONE lately, along with some of the Hearse's offerings.

Cocuyo said...

esta chingon
chido

Anonymous said...

Annie I have listened to this about 20 times or more.

Really Excellent Thankyou