Thursday, March 6, 2008

Satan Motherfucker!!!

About seven years ago I was flipping through the pages of Metal Maniacs when I happened across a classified ad posted by an entity going by the moniker Lord Asmodeus. He was pushing a tape titled Prayers For Satan for a lousy $5, so I bit. Lord Asmodeus promptly sent me the tape from his demonic kingdom of Monroeville, Ohio. Along with the tape was a poorly written letter thanking me for my support and offering me a firm position in his unholy coven for an additional $10, I didn't bite. The tape sounds like an obsessed teenager with one of those vocal effects that Beherit was so fond of and a cheap Casio keyboard, in other words IT RULES!!! The bold, misspelled statement shown above was scanned right from the inside panel of the tape's insert. I feel a bit strange about posting this, as there really is no way for me to know how many of you are "real Satan-worshiping motherfuckers," but perhaps this weird bit of outsider art will be the impetus for you to get off your lazy ass and start worshipping some fucking Satan. Enjoy. Here

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is pretty hilarious and pretty cool at the same time. It's making me wonder why I am entertained by stuff like this.

nano247 said...

creepy, however i am wonding how this ended up in Metal Maniacs. i mean really, wheres the metal???
but no matter. its still more musicaly creative than anything i've ever done.

nano247 said...

and i cant spell worth a shit either

S-Bowlin said...

I put this on and started reading emails, and I thought, "jesus christ, this is the longest intro ever." And then it was over. Genius.

Anonymous said...

i can't resist to post here a link to another similarly satanic masterpiece:
The Frugal Gormets - Satan's Blood.
enjoy!

Aesop said...

Thanks, Irina. I am familar with this and the amazing 365 days project. If anyone has more Frugal Gormets material I will pay handsmoely for it.

meltedrubbersoul said...

I left atheism for satanism because it was so much more badass; when's the last time you've seen penn gilette or james randi or chistopher hitchens surrounded by hot demon chick with flying-v guitars?