Friday, June 27, 2008

To Valhalla Esa!

It is with a heavy heart I announce the passing of Esa, bassist of the legendary Swedish hardcore band Disarm. In honor of his memory I have decided to post their classic Dömd ep from 1986. Although I didn't know Esa, this record has given me much pleasure and comfort like a good friend. To Valhalla!


Batguano said...

First Carlin, and now... A sad week for sure. This EP is classic, though, so thanks for sharing.

Orion said...

This EP is so fucking great, thank you so much.

Aesop said...

Indeed, it is a great little record. I have recently had a rekindlingof my love for the Swedish HC mainly brought on but Only In It For The Mangel's recent post on Puke. Anyhoo, I dusted off this gem and was reminded of it's greatness and then found out about Esa's recent demise.

toxik boys said...

take this friendo

one hug

Aesop said...

Thanks. For those of you who don't know, Crucified For Your SIns is a great punk blog and it is here:

It's written in Spanish but it speaks the international language of kicking ass.