Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Curse You Slobodaaaaaaan!!!

Well I was going to post the great Violent Party compilation today, but Slobodan Burgher of the fantastic Only In It For The Music Blog beat me to it. But I will post it later with my review. I was pretty despondent until I checked my mailbox and saw that the CTR Kuruizaki Thunder Road cd I ordered from Hardcore Holocaust arrived. For those of you who don't know HC Holocaust is a great, non-rip off distro. Support!!! So in celebration of this momentous occasion I have opted to post CTR's mind-alteringly kick ass Kuruizaki Attack ep. CTR fucking kill!!! Imagine what G.I.S.M. might be doing today if they hadn't disbanded and you might get an idea of what CTR is laying down, mainly due to the singer sounding like Sakevi. G.I.S.M. could do anything they fucking wanted to, and CTR seem to have the same license. CTR material provides surprisies at every turn while still being classically Japcore. So highly recommended.


6 comments:

Slobodan Burgher said...

ha ha ha!

Bobovdeath said...

hey aesop,this has nothin to do with this post,but im tryin to track down the origin and background of a old berkeley 7" from 85 by a band called Decadent on Decadent Records the 45s called "Butt Heaven b/w Been Drinkin"

you ever heard of it?

Aesop said...

Hmmmm, doesn't ring a bell. Sorry.

Slobodan Burgher said...

Yeah I hear why you compare to Gism.

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

yup, they bring G.I.S.M. to mind! oh, and I liked the title of the post!

death in bodies said...

HG Fact just released a new ep by CTR!